Tuesday 14 July 2015

Capital Grill, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi

Walking down in the Rajouri Garden market, I was looking for a place to have lunch and I came across this newly opened restaurant called Capital Grill. It is one of the few high end restaurants in the city with great ambiance, delicious food and excellent service. As you enter the restaurant you feel like you have come into a whole new world as the interiors are decorated and designed very well. the lighting is appropriate and there is music playing in the background with is not too loud and does not hamper any conversation between guests.

Grilled Chicken Steak

Capital Grill specializes in grilled items and steaks. The Manager suggested that I should try the Grilled Chicken Steak which is one of their specialties. So I decided to have that and I must say that I was not disappointed. It was the best steak I have ever had. The Chicken Steak was served along with a portion of Vegetables and Mashed Potatoes which are ideal accompaniments with any grilled item. the mashed potatoes were seasoned with herbs which added to the flavor and were of  smooth and creamy consistency. Now coming back to the steak, it was stuffed with cheese and as I cut through it cheese oozed out of the steak. The Steak was served along with brown sauce which enhaced the flavour of the chicken. For drinks I had the Cucumber and Basil Punch which was very refreshing. Presented in a beautiful manner, the punch was a great thirst quencher.
Cucumber Basil Punch

The service at Capital Grill is excellent and the staff is well versed with all the items in the menu. The staff is also friendly and cooperative and ensure that your visit is memorable. On the whole, my visit to Capital Grill was a great experience and I will suggest all the readers to visit this place if you ever visit Rajouri Garden.

-Agent Salt


1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Not to mention I can't believe I've been following your blog for such a long time. chowringhee karolbagh

    ReplyDelete