Monday 14 May 2012

Delicious Chinese Food @ Berco's

Butter Pepper Garlic Noodles

 It was a Sunday afternoon and I was in a mood to have some Chinese food. I had a take away menu of this restaurant named Berco's so I thought let's try this one. Well i must say the food was really great. Berco's is located at various places across Delhi-NCR region. what I had was  Butter Pepper Garlic Noodles (left), Chicken Kunchao (below left) and Kung Pao Chicken . This was the best Chinese I've ever had.

    
Chicken Kunchao
If you visit this place or get a home delivery my recommendation would be the Butter Pepper Garlic Noodles and Kung Pao Chicken. Apart from this you foodiies can also try the Star Chicken, Chicken  Wonton and Lemon Chicken. Hope you guys will like it.

- Agent Salt
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment